Hop on Hop off City Tour (Day Ticket) incl. Sound of Music Channel (Yellow Line)
Explore the highlights of Salzburg in our comfortable buses which allow you to enjoy an informative city commentary in 13 languages. With 12 convenient stops, your hop-on hop-off tour covers all the main attractions.
EXCLUSIVE SOUND OF MUSIC CHANNEL: See all the major "Sound of Music" movie locations in Salzburg while listening to the special Sound of Music audio-commentary in English or Spanish (channel 10 + 11). Along the way you hear the true story of the Von Trapp Family as well as behind-the-scenes information on the filming of this famous musical and listen to the songs from the movie.
- See all main attractions of Salzburg with a 1 h round trip
- 12 stops to Hop On Hop Off (Yellow Line)
- Informative city commentary available in 13 languages (German, English, Spanish,
Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic; channel 1-9; 12-15)
- Special "Sound of Music" audio-commentary in English and Spanish (channel 10+11)
- Good value family tickets
- Free WIFI on all buses
- Free public bus ticket for all city buses for the entire day (lines 1-28 + Gaisberg Mountain bus line 151).
- Please note: Due to limited seating capacity, the Sky Line can only be purchased on site (yellow-white office at Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg or in the bus with the driver).
- € 42,-
- € 19,-
- € 9,-
- € 0,-
- 9:20 - 16:50, departure every 30 min
- approx. 1 h 10 min
You might also be interested in
Ice Caves - Private Tour (April 1 - October 26)
This tour is only available between May 1 and October 26 A memorable experience awaits you with a journey back through time with a visit to the Ice Caves, a wonder of Mother Nature at her best.
- from May 1 to October 26 by appointment
- 5 h
Hop on Hop off Lakes and Mountains
Discover the beauty of the Lakes region in a new and very comfortable way incl. St. Wolfgang!
- € 66,-
- € 30,-
- € 16,-
- € 0,-
- 8:05 - 17:05, departure hourly
- approx. 3 hours