Hop on Hop off City Tour (Day Ticket) incl. Sound of Music Channel (Yellow Line)
Explore the highlights of Salzburg in our comfortable buses which allow you to enjoy an informative city commentary in 13 languages. With 12 convenient stops, your hop-on hop-off tour covers all the main attractions.
EXCLUSIVE SOUND OF MUSIC CHANNEL: See all the major "Sound of Music" movie locations in Salzburg while listening to the special Sound of Music audio-commentary in English or Spanish (channel 10 + 11). Along the way you hear the true story of the Von Trapp Family as well as behind-the-scenes information on the filming of this famous musical and listen to the songs from the movie.
- See all main attractions of Salzburg with a 1 h round trip
- 12 stops to Hop On Hop Off (Yellow Line)
- Informative city commentary available in 13 languages (German, English, Spanish,
Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic; channel 1-9; 12-15)
- Special "Sound of Music" audio-commentary in English and Spanish (channel 10+11)
- Good value family tickets
- Free WIFI on all buses
- Free public bus ticket for all city buses for the entire day (lines 1-28 + Gaisberg Mountain bus line 151).
Salzburg City Map with route and stops:
- € 42,-
- € 19,-
- € 9,-
- € 0,-
- 9:20 - 16:50, departure every 30 min
- approx. 1 h 10 min
You might also be interested in
TANDEM PARAGLIDING MT. GAISBERG
Enjoy flying on one of our paraglider tandem flights and discover Salzburg from the air. Only a few strides are necessary for take-off and together with one of our experienced tandem pilots you are already sailing over landscape of amazing beauty.
- € 139,-
- € 139,-
- 10:10; 11:40; 13:10, 14:40; 16:10 (in summer additional 17:40)
- 2 h; Flying time: 10-30 min
Salzburg City Tour - Private Tour
This private tour is the best way to see all the important sights of both the New and Old parts of the city all within 2 hrs.
- by appointment
- 2 h