Hop on Hop off City Tour (2 Day Ticket) incl. Sound of Music channel (Yellow Line)
Explore the highlights of Salzburg in our comfortable buses which allow you to enjoy an informative city commentary in 13 languages. With 12 convenient stops, your hop-on hop-off tour covers all the main attractions.
EXCLUSIVE SOUND OF MUSIC CHANNEL: See all the major "Sound of Music" movie locations in Salzburg while listening to the special Sound of Music audio-commentary in English or Spanish (channel 10 + 11). Along the way you hear the true story of the Von Trapp Family as well as behind-the-scenes information on the filming of this famous musical and listen to the songs from the movie.
- See all main attractions of Salzburg with a 1 h round trip
- 12 stops to Hop On Hop Off (Yellow Line)
- Informative city commentary available in 13 languages (German, English, Spanish,
Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic; channel 1-9; 12-15)
- Special "Sound of Music" audio-commentary in English and Spanish (channel 10+11)
- Good value family tickets
- Free public bus ticket for all city buses for the entire day (lines 1-28 + Gaisberg Mountain bus line 151)
- Please note: Due to limited seating capacity, the Sky Line can only be purchased on site (Yellow-white office at Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg or in the bus with the driver).
Salzburg City Tour with route and stops:
- € 51,-
- € 23,-
- € 10,-
- € 0,-
- 9:20 - 16:50, departure every 30 min
- approx. 1 h 10 min
You might also be interested in
Sound of Music Walking Tour
We invite you on a walking tour through the historical city centre with special attention to the city’s appearances in the movie.
- by appointment
- 3 h
Eagle's Nest (May 15 to October 31)
This tour gives you a perfect combination of fascinating history and memorable scenery.
- € 58,-
- € 45,-
- € 0,-
- 4 h