Hop On Hop Off Salzburg Sightseeing Tour:
Explore Salzburg & its surrounding by bus
Discover the most important sights of the city of Salzburg and its charming surroundings with majestic mountains and crystal-clear lakes with our HOP ON HOP OFF Salzburg sightseeing tour.
HOP ON HOP OFF Salzburg City Tour
With our city tour you get an overview of the main sightseeing attractions. You see highlights in the city center such as Mirabell Palace, Mirabell Gardens, Getreidegasse, Mozart’s home and birthplace and the Hohensalzburg Fortress. Our HOP ON HOP OFF bus takes you also outside the city to Leopoldskron Palace and Hellbrunn. There are a twelve stops to hop on and off the bus. Click here for route & timetable.
Flexible routes & affordable prices
- Set up your own sightseeing route with HOP ON HOP OFF. You decide at which stops you get on and off and how long you spend time at the sights. The attractive timetable with short waiting times makes it possible.
- Day tickets are available starting for the price of 25 Euro. Discounted tickets for families and children can be booked too.
Informative audio guide
- Audio guide is available in 13 languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Arabian.
- Additional Sound of Music audio channel in English and Spanish.
- FREE ticket for public transport in the city of Salzburg (bus zone S) including bus to the Untersberg cablecar (line 25) and mount Gaisberg (line 151).
- FREE WIFI in all busses.